Exciting news! The new Amway website is almost here – and with its launch, you will have just what you’ve been asking for -- the ability to build your business, stay connected and grow volume from wherever you are! Be sure you’re prepared for the switchover of the current website to the new Amway.com (also Amway.com.do).
To ensure a complete and accurate transfer of information, the current website will maintain a brief downtime period of up to 72 hours, beginning Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5 p.m. ET. During this period, please note: all online systems will be unavailable, including:
- Ordering & Registration
- DITTO™ - orders scheduled during this period will be delayed until the new website is fully operational
- Customer Service will also be unavailable
Be ready to get back to business as soon as this new website is up and running.
The following will be available for you during this period:
- AmwayAnywhere.com – Learn more about the digital tools you can use for registration, reports, customer management, DITTO, and much more.
- Amway Business Center app – Check your PV/BV and LOS information.
- Amway.com/Education – Get valuable information to help you enhance your business skills.
- Amway.ca – The website in Canada will be operational.